So yesterday I posted that quote that Joseph Gordon-Levitt said about 500 Days of Summer, and the selfishness of his character and how unhealthy it was to have that idealized version of someone in your head. It got reblogged over 60 thousand times. Which is great! Because what he said was true, and I’m so happy when people see the point of that film.
But a lot of the comments on those reblogs are stuff like “This is why JGL is perfect!” and “This just makes me fall in love with him more!” and stuff like that.
But I mean, isn’t that doing the same exact thing that Tom did in 500 Days of Summer? Idealizing someone like that?
(This post is not going to get 60 thousand reblogs. ;D )
- autumn-sunshine likes this
- tiffanygiselleperez likes this
- melody-nelson reblogged this from notsodarling-
- wander-middle-earth reblogged this from notsodarling-
- wander-middle-earth likes this
- pricklie likes this
- notsodarling- reblogged this from la-belle-laide and added:
- ojwednesdays likes this
- la-belle-laide reblogged this from notsodarling- and added:
- la-belle-laide likes this
- nomnompics likes this
- melonberri likes this
- la-belle-laide posted this